August 4, 2016

"Life Around the World" Layout by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Hello and happy Thursday!
Today SOS Designer Cassie is sharing an incredible layout she created
inspired by the
August Book Inspired Stash Challenge:

Cassie:
"I really love these book cover challenges because they get my mojo flowing. When I saw this book cover I knew that I wanted to include a large globe cut file and exactly what photo would be perfect. My husband has been in the US Army for 11 years now and he (and we) have traveled across the globe, so what better way to document that then with this book cover challenge. I recently got some of these cute geo-tag clips and that was perfect to add to the page since the extra item for this challenge is a decorative paper clip. I hope you find this challenge as inspiring as I did. I can't wait to see what you create!

And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Cassie's layout.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE!
You have until August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries!

Make sure you stop in daily to check out all of the wonderful layouts created by 
our talented team of designers, you are sure to find something that inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment