June 13, 2016

"Awesome Dad" Layout by Rochelle Spears

Hi there!
Today Rochelle is sharing the awesome layout she created inspired by the
June Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Rochelle
"I had been wanting to scrap this Father's Day photo for quite some time and this challenge inspired me to pull it out and scrap it! Love challenges like this! :)I was inspired by the DAD on the cover of the book (of course) and so happy that this collection (Simple Stories Hey Pop) had just enough yellow to "pop" on my layout! I also was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches."

Here's a look at the challenge.   For complete challenge details and rules
click HERE

And here is the prize you are playing for this month...

Enjoy your day and make sure you stop by and visit us tomorrow, we will be announcing our design team for the Jul ~ Dec 2016 term!!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout. I love the colors and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete