January 3, 2016

Design Team Introduction ~ Elena Bianconi

Good Morning!
It's day two of our Design Team Introductions!
Our second designer is celebrating her third term as a Scrap Our Stash designer!
Join us in welcoming back
Elena Bianconi

Elena we are thrilled that you have decided to continue with us for another term and we are 
looking forward to the inspiration you will be sharing with us for the next six months!
"I'm Elena B, 35 years old (not for long). I live in the countryside near the beautiful city of Bologna (Italy). During the day I'm wife to a wonderful man, mother of a beautiful little girl and owner of a beautiful dog. But at night when everybody is asleep, I turn into a crafter!! 

I sleep very little and work so much with great satisfaction, my hands never stop working!
My relaxation is my hobby.

I started with decoupage in the nineties, passing through the lovely world of doll houses, to arrive (and never stop!) at scrapbooking and mixed media in 2009."

Elena's Blog:  Paper and Colors 

Today Elena is sharing with us the amazing layout she created inspired by our
January Stash Challenge:

"Candy "Cane
Elena:
This is my favorite picture from Christmas 2015.
 (Here in Italy I've never seen this book so I do not know the story). 
 I took inspiration from the colors of the book cover and the stripes on the hat which remind me of a candy cane.
The stars in the background are made with white paint. 
Happy New Year!

And the challenge that inspired Elena's layout...
We would love for you to play along and show us how the
book cover inspires you!
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Come back tomorrow and meet our third designer and see what she has 
created to share with us.  

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo too! I can see why it's your favorite. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the picture, how clever!!! A great way to incorporate the colors!!

    ReplyDelete