November 26, 2015

"Unhappy Halloween 2015" LO by DT Kate


Today's daily inspiration is this wonderful layout from our Designer Kate: 
 Here's what Kate said about her layout:
"Sick kid on Halloween makes for one unhappy camper but I took what pictures I could and kept it moving! I'm just glad thgat he let me put some pirate facial hair on him this year! For my supplies, I used the tic-tac-toe line of: brad/doily/circles/sequins/burlap. I had some beige doily stickers from the $1 bin at Michaels and I added some black acrylic paint to them! And my burlap is in the bottom left corner; again $ 1 bin at Michaels! They had a black & beige striped burlap that I LOVE and had to buy!"

If you haven't uploaded your layout yet, hurry! You have a few more days!
For more information on this challenge CLICK HERE.
For Challenge Guildlines, CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment