November 13, 2015

"I Love U" Layout by DT Sharon

Hello!
Today's amazing feature is the creative work of SOS designer, Sharon, inspired by our
Sharon:
"Hi everyone! 
Here is my take on Scrap our Stash Challenge #32. I found this photo of John and I taken back in 1998 and knew that I wanted to scrap it for this challenge
.(We looked so young back then!) 
I used the following items from my stash:
A~Arrow (pink chipboard)
L~Lace
B~Beads (aqua and pink)
U~the letter "U" (in my title: I love U)
M~Metal pin and chain
S~Star template and star printed paper

I hope you will enjoy using the items in your stash as much as I did. And I am looking forward to seeing everyone's layouts this month."

And the challenge that inspired Sharon's beautiful layout:
There are so many possibilities to create a layout for this challenge using various items 
from your stash. 
What will you find in you stash?  We would love to see what you find for each letter in
the word ALBUMS!

Please remember to list what items you used for each letter when posting your entry.
Entries linked up without a list will not be eligible for the prize drawing. 
Entries are due: November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)


NOTE: The objective of our stash challenges is to get you to dig into your stash, get creative and use up some or your buried, and hoarded stash, old or new.
Therefore for the Stash Challenges you are to use items from your stash, like paper, embellishments, inks, paints, punches, embossing folders, etc.
(photos, objects in photos, etc are not considered stash items)
and...
You must use a different stash item for each letter and only once.
Click HERE for our challenge guidelines

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you return tomorrow 
for more of our design team inspiration!

Happy Scrapping!






No comments:

Post a Comment