October 28, 2015

"New Wine 2015" Layout by DT Caroleanne

Today's feature is this lovely layout created by talented designer Caroleanne,
inspired by our 
Caroleanne:
"Hi everyone, Caroleanne here with you again today with our latest sketch challenge. OurGuest Sketch Artist this month is Christine Meyer.
The challenge is to create a layout inspired by the sketch and you must add metal to your page. These are photos of us from our summer camping trip. You can see I was wearing a salmon dotty dress and was over the moon when I found this salmon dotty paper to match! I have added metal charms to my border - I hope you like it. 
For details on how I put this together and the stash used please visit me here
Bye for now" 

Here is our October sketch created by Christine Meyer!
You still have have time to link up your entries...just remember...
you must dig in your stash and add something METAL to your layout!

And here is the prize you are playing for this month, generously donated by our
October Sponsor

We would love for you to take some time and visit
 Creative Embellishmens  Retail Store
Creative Embellishments  Blog
Creative Embellishments  Facebook

Enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroleanne. Congrats on being the SOS Guest Designer. What a gorgeous page. Love the details and colors. WTG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete