March 29, 2015

"Sisters" LO By Rochelle

Hi There!

Today we are sharing with you Rochelle's layout inspired by the March Sketch Challenge:

This is what Rochelle said about her layout:
"I love this sketch by Karan Gerber! It was perfect for what I wanted to do and use. It took me a while to embrace the trend of 'gold' but after I started using it on this layout, I really have to say, I love it!  I want more gold embellies, foil, paper, mist, etc!!! All of it! LOL  Although you can't tell from the photo (it photographed black - bummer) I used gold foil over adhesive flourishes that I added by the flowers.  I also used gold glitter scalloped border strips and gold rimmed brads."

Here's the sketch:

Thank you Karan Gerber for being our March Guest Sketch Artist!! 

And once again, Thank you Clique Kits for sponsoring us this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment