January 28, 2015

"Family" Layout by Rochelle

Good morning everyone!
Today's inspiration is the creative work of Rochelle, inspired by our
Rochelle shared this about her page and the challenge:
"For this layout I took the main idea of what I saw in the sketch and used one photo instead of two because I couldn't crop it down. 
I also love layering embellishments so the sketch was prefect for that. 
For the stash item - Sequins - I actually added some to my title and layered it with rhinestones. 
Great challenge!"

Here is this month's sketch, created by our January Sketch Artist, Bev Code. 
Remember your must add SEQUINS!!!
If you would like to check out more of Bev's sketches and/or beautiful work, visit her blog:

This awesome prize from our sponsor, 17turtles is up for grabs...
All you have to do is complete one or both our our January Challenges and link up by 
January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)  to be entered into our monthly prize drawing!
For each challenge completed you will receive an entry!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment