July 12, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Tanti K


Today we are excited to introduce you to another one of our talented returning designers
Tanti K
"Hi, my name is Tanti.
I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids.
I speak Indonesian, German and English.
I've been papercrafting since I was in school.
15 years ago I started making cards for my friends and family.
In 2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I have been addict since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law.

I love working with transparency or vellum. I like creating a homemade embellishment for extra details on most of my projects. My style is more CAS and colourful but I do also layering and messy style. Besides scrapbook pages I also love to make cards, mini albums and altered items.
You can see most of my creations on my blog: TantiK Creation"

For today's inspiration, Tanti is sharing her amazing layout inspired by our 
July Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"
"Crabs Everywhere"
And this is what Tanti shared about her page and the challenge:
"I'm so glad that I could join this amazing team again for another 6 months term. Because SOS challenges were so inspiring for me just like this one. 
I really had a lot of fun creating this page because I LOVE shopping in my stash.

 So, my five things are:
Five washi tapes.
One arrow paper clip.
Five wood veneers.
Two tags.
And two punchers ( circle puncher and flower puncher). 
I've used the flower puncher to create the sun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are so pleased to have Tanti returning for another term and the wonderful inspiration she shares with us bi-weekly!   
Join with us in welcoming Tanti back by leaving a comment below!

Return tomorrow for another Design Team introduction and inspiration!
Enjoy your weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tanti! You can bet there are a lot of happy followers knowing that you are staying for another round.

    ReplyDelete