June 27, 2014

"Backyard Pool" Layout by DT Megan

Happy Friday!
What better way to end the week than with some fabulous scrapbooking inspiration!
Today's lovely inspiration is the creative work of DT Megan, inspired by kour
June Sketch with Stash Challege
AND...
The "Tie Dye" Inspiration Challenge at Child's Play:
This is what Megan shared about her layout and the challenges:
"For this layout, I scrapped a picture of my son, Max in our "backyard" pool. Even though it is small, he has a lot of fun in it! I followed the sketch fairly close but did only use one photo. I was inspired by the Tie-Dye Challenge to make my own background. I used some Sixxiz circle dies and a Versamark pen to draw the circles on white cardstock. I then embossed them with white embossing powder. After embossing, I sprayed the background with three different Mr. Huey mist colors. To keep the circles white, I wiped the mist off with a baby wipe. I used vellum for the strips going from the top - down on the layout so the background would still be visible. I used two enamel dots in dark pink and used green thickers for "Pool" and small green block letter stickers for "Max".

How would you like to win this awesome prize from our June Sponsor, 
Complete and link up your entries for one or both of our June Challenges by 
June 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
to be entered into our June prize drawing.  
You will receive and entry for each challenge that you complete!
AND...
if you combine our Sketch with Stash Challenge with the Tie Dye Challenge at
and link it up with their site, you will earn an entry into their prize drawing!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you were inspired today to get your supplies out and get to scrappin'.   We would love t see your take on our Sketch challenge combines with the Tie Dye challenge at Child's Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment