April 5, 2014

"Love" LO by DT Patricia

Hey Crafters! Happy Saturday! 

Today we are sharing with you DT Patricia's wonderful inspiration:
Here's what Patricia said:
Spring is in the air!
I had to question whether or not the colors I used were springy enough...SURE they are! Pinks! Yellows! Blues!Yes! I used some fun stuff I had in my stash...and I fulfilled the challenge with using my small journal card below my picture, the cool Heidi Swapp 3d banner embellishment (which I made my title) and a paper clip I bought many moons ago when I was "supposed" to start smash booking!

Thanks for taking the time out to look! 


For more information on the Stash challenge, click HERE


3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Patricia! Love the banner and the miz of wonderful embellishments you used! WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the happy colors!! This is a really inspiring layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Patricia and YES!, the colors are bright and cheerful just like spring itself!

    ReplyDelete