April 6, 2014

"Hello Spring" by DT Joefil

Hello Crafters! Today we are bringing you some fun inspiration from our Dt Joefil:
Here's what Joefil had to say:

"In this challenge, I used a floral background because it reminds me of spring, and then I layered it with white cardstock, then I played with my watercolor and bubble wrap to create some texture. and then I used dcwv journal card the one behind the photo, and the ones to the left and right side of the photo is also a journal card from my stash, then my 3d embellishments are the flowers, the little bird and the little butterfly they're also from my stash, as well as the heart paper clip on the lower right side of the photo. for my title, I used recollections letter stickers and American crafts sunny thickers. I also added some washi tape and sequins.

Hope you got inspired and can't wait what you can create." 


We will be announcing our Stash a Thon winners shortly… so make sure you come back by later today! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Delightful layout Joefil! I love the texture from the watercolors and the picture is so sweet and sincere; your embellishments are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy! Hope you will join us...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft colors Joefil!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete