December 18, 2013

"Trim the Tree" Layout by DT Kelly

Happy Wednesday Scrappers!!!
Today's merry and bright inspiration is being shared by DT Kelly:
Kelly:
"I followed the sketch almost exactly and loved pulling out my border punches, one by Martha Stewart (scallop) and the other by EK Success (notebook). Papers I used were the Lawn Fawn Pure Joy Love collection and my other type of punch is a mini Christmas tree by EK Success. I haven't pulled that out of the stash in years! I also dug into my bling and used up some colored rhinestones on the Christmas light paper. I hope you will find some extra fun in reusing your punches for this super fun challenge!"

If you need to de-stress and take a break from all of the holiday hoopla and preparations,
why don't you check out our
December Sketch with Stash Challenge
pull out (2) of your border punches and one other punch, and create a layout inspired by this month's sketch.   We have teamed up with Sketch~N~Scrap for this challenge, so if you upload your layout here and at Sketch~N~Scrap, that gives you an entry into our prize drawing as well as their prize drawing!!!

Click HERE for details

We look forward to seeing all of your awesome takes on this challenge!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome! I love the colors, patterns & product choices! Fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love how you use the flairs! :)

    ReplyDelete