August 12, 2013

"This Looks Like Trouble" LO by DT Lindsey K.

Today, DT Lindsey K. shares with us this beautiful Summer Layout with bright and fun colors! 
Lindsey said, "So I have to admit, this turned into a whole lot of fun! Who knew that themed paper and die cuts (two of the things I reach for the least) would lead me into a super colorful, fun page! I had a blast putting little details next to the requirements - like droplets and teardrops I had forgotten about, yellow bling I had tucked away, and fishy fish that would probably still be swimming around a hundred years from now!"


To see more details about this layout, please visit my blog! http://lindseysscraps.blogspot.com/2013/08/tuesday-special-diecuts-and-summer-at.html


For more information on this challenge click HERE.

Happy Scrappin'! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your colorful page my Dear
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer page! Wonderful, colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun! I love all the great watery elements from the fish to the bling to the glittered letters! Your title makes me smile! TFS!

    ReplyDelete