June 1, 2013

Stash Challenge #4 ~ All About Our Guys!



Happy Scrappin' Saturday!!!!
Welcome to our Stash Challenge #4
"All About Our Guys"

The Challenge:
Create a LAYOUT about a MALE  using 5 or more brads on your layout.  

Here is the prize that you are playing for this month:
Authentique "Glory" Collection


To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project using Mr Linky
on the side bar by
June 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)
Don't forget to read the SOS Challenge GUIDELINES! :) 


Meet our JUNE 

Guest Designer:

Tanti


Hi everyone, my name is Tanti.  I'm 37 years old. I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia.  I speak indonesian, german and english.  In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids. I've been papercrafting since I was at school.  Fifteen years ago I started making cards for my friends and family.  2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I'm addicted to it since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law. I love working with acetate and I have most fun making mini albums. I like creating a few extra details or an  interactive part for most of my projects but I don't have any specific style.  I'm currently a design team member at Lasting Memories and at Fairy Tale Challenge.  Besides scrapbooking and papercrafting I also love  playing the piano, singing, dancing (especially balineese dance) and taking pictures from my kids and any kind of animals.  Thank you to the Scrap Our Stash Team for choosing me to be their guest designer this month. I'm so excited and feel honored about it.
Love Tanti :)

My blog: http://tantikcreation.blogspot.de/

Tanti's take on the challenge:

"For this challenge I decided to use a picture from my son, one of the most important guys in my life.  There are six brads on this page. I used four of them to fasten my picture to the page, one heart brad at the right corner on the upper side and one as a dot at the exclamation mark on my title. All brads have been in my stash for a long time. I even don't know which manufacturer they're from.  I also used the older paper collection from DCWV and some scraps."


Came back daily to see our DT's Reveals! :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 

13 comments:

  1. I have no brads :( I will wait sketch with stash! bye, have a great weekend!
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat layout, I like the distressed look and the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have you as Guest Designer Tanti! Amazing layout and take on the challenge! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, Tanti! I was inspired to complete this challenge right away! I too, like to get a little messy with my boy layouts! I used three arrow brads and two larger brads at the bottom corner areas of my layout. http://scrappysteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanti your page is stunning, I love the photo and the page composition

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....KEREEENNN....bin stolz auf Dich Schwesterchen....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun challenge. Used a sketch from scrapbook.com rotated to the right. There are 4 tiny brads and 3 large gem brads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this challenge! Great idea for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed playing along with this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration to use the brads which have been languishing in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this challenge! Perfect page for some brads :)
    JensCreativeSide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete