April 17, 2013

"Brother Snapshots" Layout by Kelly H.

It's a WONDERFUL Wednesday and time to share another design team layout, inspired by this month's sketch!
I love the bright and cheerful color combo Kelly used to create her layout, which match perfectly with her adorable photos!
Here is what Kelly had to say about her layout:
"I just loved this sketch when I first saw it and to dig in my stash to find buttons was perfect! I have hundreds if not thousands of buttons and many times I can't really seem to make myself use the large ones so I decided to use those for this fun circle as well as other sizes of colorful buttons. I also dug into my brand new My Mind's Eye Collectible papers and Simple Stories 24/7 for some of the fun subtitles. The Echo Park black chipboard banner finally found a home too. :)"

Thank you for stopping by, and we would love to see your interpretation of this sketch and how you use your stash of buttons!

Click HERE for the details on this month's Sketch Challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. I love all the colors, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright awesome layout! Love your different colored buttons and your banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this layout! great colors, love how you worked those buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete