July 5, 2012

July STARS and STRIPES by Wendy

Design team member Wendy has created this for our July STARS and STRIPES challenge:


I realized I really don’t have much for stars at all! So for my layout I opted to use striped paper (I’ve got plenty of that!) and embellish with some chipboard. The paper was busy enough that I didn't need to add much to have a finished page. For details visit My Scrapbooking Blog.




















Now it's your turn! Come play along by reading the details
here . Hope to see you!

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love the colors, the title-work and those wee stars sprinkled here and there are perfect. Very lovely LO!
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenge! Love when a background paper can do most of the work! Love the added stars. Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! I love all the stripes, and the little stars are the perfect accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always shy away from such busy paper but you make it look easy. Good job on using it for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors here are stunning! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! it worked like a charm for you. I love your choice of pattern paper. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did this challenge proud! I love the patterned pp and cute stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout showing happy day to day life! I love the journaling on the notepaper, it adds a really sweet feel to the layout. K x

    ReplyDelete