November 30, 2011

Scrap Our Stash Design Team Loss


It is with sadness that I have to announce that Design Team Member Joni has decided to resign her position on the Scrap Our Stash Design Team. Joni was one of the first Design Team Members chosen 2 years ago when Scrap Our Stash was created. The attached layout was Joni's original Stash submission which earned her a spot on the first Design Team. Follow this LINK to see all of Joni's contributions to SOS.


Joni has accepted a staff position with Scrapbook News & Review magazine which she thinks will keep her pretty busy.


Joni has been a vital part of the Scrap Our Stash team, and she will be greatly missed.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. It's so funny to see that layout from a few years ago!!! I must say that it's with a heavy heart that I step down from SOS...I love this blog and all you guys and all that Kathy has done to make this such a wonderful place. But with my new assignment, plus 3 other DT's (one DT co-coordinator), I'm just finding it hard to come by and give all the love that you all so so so much deserve here!!!! You all so ROCK!!!! and I'm forever grateful to have been part of this wonderful and inspiring team!!!! But don't think you've seen the last of me.... I'll be popping in to check on you as much as I can... I truly have heartstrings here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joni, you are going to be missed!! I'm always so inspired by your projects. Good luck girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, you will be missed but I'm excited for you and your new opportunity! Hope you'll check in with us once in a while. Thanks for all your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in all that you do, Joni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to you, Joni!You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though, I'm sure you are going to be much missed here at Scrap Our Stash, I'd just like to wish you, Joni, all the best for the future - the new post sounds very exciting. Regards, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes Joni! You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete