December 11, 2011

December Anything Goes Challenge by Karen L.

Reader Karen L. submitted this project for the December Anything Goes challenge. She said:


Hi!

I found your challenge by way of Debbie today. I am submitting these little paper mache houses I made. The roof comes off so that you can put cookies or a small gift inside. I decorated them with vintage sheet music, some Christmas patterned papers, hand-made scrunched seam binding, a Melissa Frances resin keyhole, Making Memories holly, buttons, and a few other little embellishments. They turned out super cute. Thanks for allowing me to enter your fun challenge. I hope that you can eventually do a link-up for challenges, but for now - I am honored to play along.


My blessings to you,


Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the December Anything Challenge.   Just email a picture of your  ANYTHING project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com 

  All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on December 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of February. This challenge ends at midnight central time on December 31st. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! How creative, I love that the tops come off to make them useful and decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, I love that they are both so decorative and practical at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen those are absolutely fabulous! What a great way to give a little gift. The sheet music was a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and will make such a wonderful gift/keepsake for some lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute... Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Anyone would be thrilled to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these houses Karen! Glad I could introduce this great challenge site. Hope to see more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a neat project! Those are just lovely. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These little house boxes really are super cute - they will make terrific gifts. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete