November 2, 2011

Pagerize Tamara by Debra P.


Guest Design Team Member Debra P. submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 15. She said:

Hello,

Here is my layout inspired by Tamara's "be'be' son" layout. I love the simple style of the design with the added dimension of layering. I just switched it up a bit to work with the orientation of my photos, and I had a great little layout featuring a cherished memory. Thanks Tamara!

Sincerely,
Debra Piercey

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge # 15. See all the details HERE! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That really is beautiful! Love the visual triangle of black and cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are adorable and I love the title work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - like how you did the word beautiful! Great LIFT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embellishments...wire, string?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gentle tone of this page. The title adds such a soft feminine touch. Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete