November 27, 2011

Pagerize La Vikinga by Debbie P.


Guest Design Team Member Debra P. submitted this layout for the Pagerize This Challenge # 16.  She said:

Hi there. I loved this month's Pagerize This layout because I knew it was going to make me move out of my comfort zone. But once I started to create the layout, it was a blast to make! Thanks again for another great challenge!Sincerely,
Debbie P

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #16. You could be chosen to be our next Pagerizer.  See all the details HERE!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Debbie, this is a super cute layout! I love the neutral color palette you used. It really makes your photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy color choices, and I love the smaller and larger photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I love the neutral color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to try things out of your comfort zone. Your LO is a wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally stunning! I love the papers and elements you chose to highlight these gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie and thanks for "pagerize" my LO; I like your way of using the mask that makes your project a lot more interesting!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. I love your colors. Great lift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! It looks like it fits your daughter's style perfectly.

    ReplyDelete