November 1, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Wendy K.


Design Team Member Wendy K. submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge.  She said:

I really don't care to cook at all even though my daughters are wanting to do it more. That made it a true challenge this month to use a recipe until I came across these photos. We love pickles at our house and these counter pickles are a favorite that we make every fall. This layout records our family tradition along with the recipe.
Now it's your turn to take the November RECIPE Challenge.  Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash and you could be chosen as a Guest Design Team Member for January.  See all the details HERE! 

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

9 comments:

  1. How cute is that! I like the way you did the title. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never made pickles, looks like a fun thing to do! Great photos on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! I've never made pickles, and that sounds fairly easy. I'm sure it's all in the spices huh? Adorable photos and the title squares are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy! Love the colors you chose for you lo, really makes the greens in the photos pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome - I especially like how you spelled out pickles! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout, love those little sewn squares for the title! K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We tried pickles once, but they did not come out very well. LOL Your page is wonderful. I love the way you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, although I've made pickles, beetroot, onions, in the past, I've never made dill pickles. The layout is lovely, well-chosen colours and I like the way the title has been made. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete