November 18, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Tammy


Design Team Member Tammy submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge.  She said:

I love love love recipe challenges, and was so excited to do this one. I think the hardest part for me was only using two patterned papers, but I did it! The photos are of my husband and our oldest daughter as she enjoys a yummy ice cream sundae after dinner at Red Robin. Unfortunately she got brain freeze, I just love the faces she's making! My layout recipe included:



5 embellishments: cardstock stickers, chipboard sticker, pearls, flower, and cardstock diecut
4 words in my title: She Has Brain Freeze!
3 photos
2 patterned papers: Echo Park Co.
1 solid paper: Bazzill cardstock


Now let's see what you can do! You have two choices.  Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
 or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com  All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and I love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable layout. Love the pp's you used along with all the other elements. Such cute photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy I likeyour cute layout with the little girl and pink and blue papers!
    And the "brain freeze" is so clever - I have such problems in finding good titles...

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and sweet!! I love those photos!! Great title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super photos - I hadn't heard the term brain freeze before but it is very descriptive. You overcame the limit on patterned paper beautifully. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute papers and color combo! Love your design and too cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! What a great thing to document! I love the colours and paper pattern choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute - and the pictures have captured the Brain Freeze so well! Great use of the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background paper, great layout!

    ReplyDelete