November 13, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Sindi

Design Team Member Sindi submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge. She said:


Here is my layout for the November recipe challenge. These were pictures I took of my son this summer. He was sticking his feet in the creek to cool them down. lol.

I used: 5 buttons, 4 letters in my title, 3 pictures, 2 pattern
papers and 1 solid paper. This was so much fun! I used up some
leftover ribbon that has been hanging around for a loooong time!

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices. 
Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
 or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com  All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love your layout! The butterflies are awesome and I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Sindi. I really think the title work is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout, I like how you did the four butterfly embellishments and overlapped the title letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the butterfly, flower and buttons used as embellishments. Such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful 2 pager! I especially love your title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting how you made this a 2 pager! Great colors and title.

    ReplyDelete