November 5, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Marie


Design Team Member Marie submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge.  She said:

Here is my take on the November Recipe Challenge. I decided to go with the LO recipe!

5 embellishments: Button, Bow, Rick Rack, Flowers, and Stickers, 4 words or letters in my title: Bun in the Oven, 3 pictures, 2 pattern papers, and 1 solid paper.

I used a few photos that I took throughout my pregnancy to show how much I grew. I kept it simple and used paper from my stash, Thickers, and a couple of Embellishments. 

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices.
Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
or

You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.


To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com  All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th.

10 comments:

  1. Great LO Marie, and I love seeing layouts documenting things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the ric rac corner! Cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! Wish I had taken "bun in the oven" photos back when I was expecting. Love yours! I love the purple in the layout. You don't see much purple, and it's so pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! That title is the best. Great recipe you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, what a lovely thing to capture! I really like the very fresh and happy style you have used K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you took photos during different times of your pregnancy. this page is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab fun layout - like the humour of the title and it's so nice to see you've recorded your pregnancy. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete