November 25, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Haley


Design Team member Haley submited this layout for the November Recipe challenge. She said:

I finally got my November challenge ready! This month's challenge was just that, but it was lots of fun to make! We were so surprised this summer when a pair of deer walked right through our campground. We have camped on Hunting Island State Park (SC) for many years, but this was the first time deer visited us. For my layout, instead of using five embellishments, I used five different embellishments on my layout. It may look like I used three patterned papers instead of the required two, but the Crystal Blue frame around my title is the back of the striped paper. All of my supplies are from Close To My Heart except for this tiny blue flowers (source unknown), although this paper line is now retired. If you'd like to see the left companion page, be sure to visit my blog at http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com.
Thanks,
Haley

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices

Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th

7 comments:

  1. I love the pink/brown color combination and that little deer is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photos! I love when nature steps right up to us! Love the pp's you used and the adorable embellishments. Makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat layout! I bet you guys were thrilled to see the deer. That little deer embellie is adorable and perfect for this layout. I also like those ribbon buckles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors and what a cute deer! Great use of the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page! I like how the buckles anchor each photo to the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute lo and great photos! Love the deer accent and ribbon sliders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout. I like how the ribbon slides line up with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete