November 15, 2011

November Recipe Challenge by Ange


Design Team Member Ange submitted this layout for the November Recipe Challenge. She said:


I used orange card stock, 2 printed pages; the stripe and the strip with the imagination quote, 3 photos, 4 letters in my title and my 5 embellies are buttons, journaling card, ink, stickles and staples.


Most of this was in an old Fancy Pants kit I had and the rest is from my stash.

My son and daughter were having a great time using corn stalks as magical staffs. I was even turned into a toad for getting too close. lol Gotta love it.

Come play along with us and send in your November project.

:)Ange

Now it's your turn to take the November Recipe Challenge. You have two choices.

Follow this recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
or
You can do a layout containing a recipe - maybe one of your family's favorite Thanksgiving dish or a family recipe.

To participate in the November Recipe Challenge - just complete a project using one of the challenges mentioned above and email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on November 30th a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of January. This challenge ends at midnight central time on November 30th
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. This is a great challenge-I'm going to get my thinking cap on and get to work. If you check out my site there is a link to linksys that you can add to your site for free to have people link to your challenges directly. Hugs-Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange and blues together. Love your title work. Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice page, I like the rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! I love the way you did the title work and how clean and simple it is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful thing to capture! I love the way you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combo - and I like your journaling block. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete