August 28, 2011

Pagerize Julie by Wendy K.


I started with Julie's layout in general and went from there. I ended up with the three pictures on the bottom and liked that but I struggled as I worked on the top of the page. I did start with a princess theme with the paper pack I chose and had a crown that I kept playing with but it didn't make the final cut. I finally came up with the glitter stars and LOVE how they turned out! You may also notice I also added small glitter dots to the background paper.

One thing I did with this layout was combined new product with my old stash to create something I like. I remember when this paper first came out, I thought it was so cute. Today I had a hard time making it into something I liked with the matching stickers. By adding the border (new product) and glitter I was able to create a page that I was happy with and still use up some of my old stash.

You can view all the details on My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the Pagerize This Challenge #13. See all the details HERE.

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new every day.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are precious and I love the stars! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reallly did turn out great! I really like how you placed the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet page! Love the stars and flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete