April 27, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Ange


Reader Ange submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

This is my first time playing along with your blog as I just found it. This is my daughter, Shylee, on a nice spring day coloring the sidewalk beautiful, bright colors. So of course I had to find some bright papers to go with it, Echo Park's Sweet Summertime line. I also used a sketch from What's Scrapping. http://whatsscrapping.blogspot.com/2011/04/saturdays-sketch-42311.htmlThanks for the fun challenge! :)

Ange
http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Welcome, Ange! Wonderful layout, love the bright colors. Just got this Echo Park paper myself and can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Scrap Our Stash! We're glad to have you playing along with us! I love the bright blue background you chose to go with those papers. Your page is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you joined us--it is really fun here. love the lalyout! echo park is my all time fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "o"'s in your color! Bright fun layout indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the title with the different fonts and the Os in colour are such fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout! I LOVE the EP paper and you used it well! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Such bright colors - Cool title work too.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have you post here!! Love your layout. It is so bright and happy. Great job Ange!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colours, love the stripes and dots you have used. I remember chalking on the pavements, I must do it again with my daughter! K x

    ReplyDelete