December 21, 2010

December Challenge by Mary Pat


Posted by PicasaFuture Design Team Member Mary Pat submitted this layout for the December Birthday Challenge.  She said, " I loved this month's challenge because I finally finshed Jack's 5th birthday pictures! Once again I used the Imaginisce Birthday Bash. I just loved all the colors and designs. With this layout I didn't want a lot of embellishments. I wanted the main focus to be on Jack. He was really thinking about the wish he was making. The look on his face is priceless. I also loved layering all the differnt pattern papers. I love that layered look especially when everything coordinates. The embellishments are very simple. I had a little tag in the right corner that says "make a wish". Very simple! Sometimes it is the little things that make the layout!

Now it's your turn to take the Birthday Challenge - see all the details Here.  Also, don't miss our Pagerize This Challenge details Here.  

4 comments:

  1. What a great page. I love the patterned paper and the buttons are super cute! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! All the patterned paper looks great together, and that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute. This picture is priceless & your paper combo and your layering just add to it. Great job!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake paper is great- I love the stripes of paper you used

    ReplyDelete