October 9, 2010

October Challenge


Reader Jeanette submitted this layout for the October THAT Project Challenge. She said, these were pictures she had been wanting to scrap for a while. Here is her description. From 2004 thru 2007, My husband and I traveled the US and parts
of Canada in our RV. Yep, we sold our home in Reno, NV, and took off to fulfill one of my dreams. I love to travel. I must say that being a full timer in an RV was the way to go for me. It was just wonderful.
This is my first ever page about my RVing life.

In the Beginning.
This was my home on wheels....a 2004, Southwind with 3 slide outs.
You would be surprised at how comfy we were.

Now it's your turn to take the October THAT Project Challenge. See all the details below in the October Challenge post.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Such a cool layout! Love the subject matter too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for starting your layouts on your journey! What amazing stories you must have :)) I love the map background page you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - love the background - I'm sure this is just the beginning of your layouts on this subject.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Jeanette - what an amazing adventure! I'd love to travel around my country like that. I hope you get some more photos of your trip scrapped soon - this is a fabulous start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate to how comfy you were. I was lucky enough to travel for months at a time in my grandparent's rv. It's nice that you finally have your memories of this time scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got the perfect page for an amazing story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool experience! I'm so glad you challenged yourself to document it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe - what an awesome story. i bet those are things you guys still reminisce as a family. love your layout. cute, simple and to the point.

    ReplyDelete