July 10, 2010

July Challenge

Paris by Libeeti
Reader Libeeti submitted this layout for the July Brad/Eyelet Challenge. She said, "Here is my submission for the July challenge.
The photos were taken in Paris, on a tour I've had there 13 years ago.
I've used a key shaped brad on the cover of the 'envelope', a round brads on the photos and a heart shaped brad on the bluish dp.
Thnak you for a lovely challenge!
I'm so happy I found your blog.
Hugs,
Libeeti

Posted by PicasaNow it's your turn to take the challenge. Just submit a picture of your project and a brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com. Your submission will be posted to the blog and you could be chosen to be on our September Guest Design Team. See all the details in July Challenge below.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us Libeeti! I love to look at all your embellishments, they take your eye over the entire layout. Nice job working with the brads and I spy an eyelet on the tag at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ephemera you added to your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the metal brads just integrate so well with your color & layout. great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome - love your use of ephemera.

    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally fab...love all the details & layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The details on here are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! The vintage look matches the pictures! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your vintage style and all the handmade elements. Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to add in those shaped brads! I'd love to go to Paris!

    ReplyDelete